It has been almost 2 weeks I started learning Python! Though I had started sometime earlier in bits and pieces, now I have a strong conviction to learn Python! I realized the power of Python when started learning! It is simple and at the same time so powerful! We don't need to follow several conditions as implied by traditional programming languages. This is so simple that the code can be read and understood by anyone having minimum programming knowledge! That's was also a reason I was hesitant to learn Python earlier. I had some kind of mindset that if it is so easy, it would not do much powerful stuff. However, literally, Python is so powerful that we can do almost anything! Right from file operations to game programming to web programming to data science...! It is up to the individual what he wants to do! The motivation behind my thought to learn Python is that I want to explore something on the data science. But after started working,...
Comments
Post a Comment